FINALLY HERE!!!

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010



I'm finally here in Estes Park, CO after a grueling 20 hour drive through the night. I am running on 20 min of sleep since Friday night and will be looking forward to sleeping. Here's some pics of my bedroom where I'll be staying...





On the way up here I had a chance to talk to a roommate of mine from the last LT. He has a crazy story of redemption and transformation. When he first arrived at LT, he was a only a week out of a prison in Michigan after he led cops on a high speed chase when he was high on drugs. During LT, he became a believer and God has been using him in amazing ways ever since. Just recently he spent an extended time in Ethiopia evangelizing and all sorts of stuff. He called me from NYC where he's doing street evangelism and involved with the IHOP (International House of Prayer) movement. When I compare the Danny I moved in with two years ago to the Danny now, it blows my mind to think that that kind of change could happen so soon. Only by the Blood of Christ! It was beyond encouraging to talk to him and have him pray over my summer with blessing and reflect upon the work God did in him during the last LT I attended.

Soon I will meet my assigned project group and we'll have our first meeting. Please pray that we would supernaturally be cohesive and unified from day one! We are all starting new jobs and training so also please pray that it is a smooth (and enjoyable...) transition for all the YMCA Staff. Maranatha!

2 comments:

Amanda Stuff,  June 4, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Barclay! I was so excited when I found out you were a project leader! You're going to do so great and I know God is going to use you in big ways!

Barclay Bell June 6, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Thanks!! Its been crazy and awesome so far!

Post a Comment

Back to TOP